Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 22 November 2014

LOTV - A Little Prayer

Morning everyone,

I thought I would just pop in and wish you a lovely weekend, and at the same time showcase  another Christmas card I made recently using one of the LOTV stamps I bought at the NEC.

The name of the stamp is  'A Little Prayer'. She has been coloured with Copics and a few highlights have been added using Prisma pencils. The shape has been cut using a Go Kreate die. Peeking out at the top is some corrugated card which  I've sprinkled with frantage and on top of that is a La La Land heart die (another of my purchases from the NEC).  The sentiment is a Magnolia stamp which I've wound round a cotton reel. The star banner on the left hand side of the card is a Marianne die and has been covered with Glamour Dust. The flowers and fir cones are from my stash, the roses have had Diamond Dust sprinkled over them, which I think gives them a lovely frosty look. Underneath the flowers is a Noor design film strip die which has also had just a little frantage sprinkled over. The little book is a stamp that I found at the bottom of my stamp box, that I had completely forgotten about. The lace, seam binding ribbon, jingle bells and sweet little wooden heart button are from the Ribbon Girl. Where possible I have added the links to the products at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.



Copics list:
Skin: E11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
Hair: E59, 37, 35, 31
Robe: C7, 5, 3, 1, 0, 00

Pencils: 
90% Warm Grey, 30% Warm Grey, Dark Umber, Sienna Brown, Black.

I hope you all have a lovely restful weekend and are able to get some crafty time in.I'll be back tomorrow.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Gina. The colours glow and the detail is fabulous.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply exquisite. The colouring is to die for and the whole card is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Gina, lots of beautiful details as always and beautifully coloured x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just beautiful, love all the pretty details, nicely done Gina
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really Adorable Stamp and you have coloured her up and made her look AMAZING! Gorgeous Shades of Blue too!

    ReplyDelete