Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 8 February 2015

Saturated Canary - Casey

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great week and happy Sunday to you all, I hope you have a lovely relaxing day.

Today we have a new challenge at Paradise of Stamps and this time the theme is 'Monochromatic'. 

I coloured up this beautiful SC image (Casey) quite a while ago using DI markers, I really didn't expect this to turn out well so I didn't make a note of the colours, but I am quite pleased with it. A little frantage has been sprinkled around the outside of the image.  The Noor design oval die has been cut twice, I stamped the image onto the white Artitisco extra white colouring paper and cut it using the Noor Design Oval die, I cut it again using the lilac card which has been edged with Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste and cut away the centre. The  papers are from the Romance Paper Pad also by Noor Design. The butterflies are also a Noor Design die which again have been cut twice and edged with Structure paste and a small length of pearl string has been added to the centre.



The gorgeous pearl string, diamante spacer and lilac gem are from the Ribbon Girl.

The prize this time will be a GDT spot.

That's it from me today, take care and enjoy the rest of your day whatever your're doing.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. VERY pretty Gina, love the shape and colour and your embellishments are always so beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colour and design detail Gina. Stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Gina beautifully coloured x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is Coloured perfectly lovely job. I do love these soft Mauves soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete