Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 15 February 2015

Tilda with Spitz Pocket

Hi everyone,

I am back with a card for the new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Our challenge this time is one of my favourites 'Pearls and Lace'.

I have coloured up Tilda with Spitz Pocket using distress ink markers.  The papers are the new collection from Pion and are called Paris Flea Market, I just love them. Peeping out on the right hand side is a Marianne die which is part of the Petra's corners set. On the left is a paper doily and I've cut two of the smaller banner die from Noor Design in the papers and added a little lace. The beautiful garden gate is also  a Noor Design die. The lace, ribbon, pearl string, pearl square trim, flowers and beautiful diamante pearl embellishment are from the Ribbon Girl.


DI Markers colour list:

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Clothes: Weathered Wood, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar
Shoes: Gathered Twigs
Socks: Antique Linen

The winner of this challenge will win a GDT spot.

Well that's it from me today.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Thank you for popping in and for all the lovely comments you leave me.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

7 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used on this one Gina. Stunning detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, sorry I've not been to visit for a while, had a few health worries but alls fine now, love your card hunny, your colourings gorgeous,, and the details are beautiful, hugs Lizxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great choice of soft colours and they blend together so well. I do love how you drape those pearls on your Cards. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colour combo Gina and gorgeous embellishments as always. Cute Tilda image too and coloured beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower Gina, much appreciated.
    I shall be calling in on you as and when you post, I'm looking forward to it in fact, your work is AMAZING!!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Gina! Great layout, colours and all those gorgeous details! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fantastic make, love these colours and you are really doing some great DI colouring :) xx

    ReplyDelete