Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 5 June 2015

Tilda Catching Stars

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a good week. Yay, it's Friday and the weather is warming up nicely here in the south of England, it is just right for me not too hot.

I am just popping in with a card I made a little while ago using Tilda Catching Stars. She has been coloured with a mixture of DI reinkers and markers.The die cut stars are a Magnolia Doohickey die and I tied some natural twine into bows and finished it with a pearl gem. The papers are by Maja which have been edged with Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste. Tucked behind the image is some cheesecloth. All the beautiful embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl. Links to the materials are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Pumice Stone
Shoes: Gathered Twigs
Stars: Wild Honey

That's it form me today, I will be popping back in on Sunday with a new challenge at LHOSM.

Have a lovely weekend.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. She is a beauty Gina. Stunning image and colour Gina. Love all of the design detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card Gina.
    The stars, the color of the card and princess Tilda .....
    I love it.
    xx Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Gina, you have made a few cards recently in this colour combo and I love them.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! love the image and your super colouring, your designs are always so very pretty with the care you so obviously take with the detail, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is this the hint we can start our Christmas Cards I certaintly hope so. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great design, love the way you used the star dies here :) xx

    ReplyDelete