Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 14 November 2015

In the Snow Ski Tilda

Morning everyone,

I hope you have had a good week, sorry that I haven't been around for a week, but it has been and up and down week for me and I am feeling exhausted, I feel I could sleep for a week.  I am aiming to have a very relaxing weekend and will hopefully be tucked away in my craft room.

Anyway  I thought I would pop in to share a Christmas card I made quite a while ago using  'In the Snow Heart Tilda' and 'Baby Rudolph'. I have used DI reinkers to colour the scene.

The dies I have used  for this card are by Joy which I bought from  Noor Design U.K., 8 point die, reindeer and tag . The ivy  is from a Tim Holtz thinklets set, Holidays die. The sentiments are from an LOTV stamp set, Grunge Christmas Postmarks.

I sprinkled Glamour Dust over the reindeer to give them some lovely sparkle.  The guipure lace is from the Ribbon Girl. Everything else is from my stash. Where I can I have added the links the products I have used at the bottom of this post.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain
Jumper and Hat: Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick
Trousers: Grand Espresso
Mittens & Shoes, Hickory Smoke
Rudolph: Gathered Twigs, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany

Have a lovely weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx 


8 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is stunning. I love your colouring and your choice of image and dies. Thanks for sharing this truly inspirational card
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Gina, your detail, as ever is wonderful and your colouring superb!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty Gina. Wonderful design and detail. Hope your feel better soon.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wintery card and the little touches of red really make this pop! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely festive and wintry scene Gina, with such a sweet image. Very sparkly and frosty looking with the touches of red making the perfect design details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is to die for love every little thing about it! Have a Great Week.

    ReplyDelete