Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 20 November 2015

Tilda with Christmas Lamp

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a great week. Once again I have been really bad at posting this week, I don't know where the time has gone, but I haven't managed to do much crafting and I'm now playing catch up. It is going to be all systems go this weekend, still it's a good excuse to spend lots of time in my craft room.

Anyway I thought I would pop in with a card I did mange to make using one of the new Christmas Maggies.

This is Tilda with Christmas lamp which I have coloured with DI re-inkers. The Autumn border die along the top is by Memory Box. The eight point die and tag are by Joy from Noor Design U.K. The papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Frosty Blanket collection and have had structure paste painted on the edges. I have sprinkled Shabby White Frantage over the Eight Point die. The flowers, lace, berries and pearl are from my stash.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat/Hat: Grand Espresso
Trousers: Hickory Smoke, Gathered Twigs
Lamp: Gathered Twigs, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemon

Well that's it from me, thank you for popping in. I will back on Sunday.

Have a lovely weekend and keep warm.

Hugs
Gina xx


6 comments:

  1. I always seem to be playing catch-up Gina so don't worry :)
    Another gorgeous creation today, I love the beautiful eight point die with the snowflake on top, it looks beautiful covered in Frantage. Have a good weekend.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous....really gorgeous Gina. It's a party to be here at your blog and see all the lovely things you make. xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie with delicious detail Gina
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gina! AS ALWAYS! And as always a lovely layout with lots of lovely details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love it when you make a card in neutral tones, they always look classy and fabulous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, great colours on this one Gina, love the bows, the flowers, so very pretty!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete