Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 6 May 2016

New challenge at Fussy and Fancy - Whimsy Jillian

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday, we have had the most gorgeous spring weather this week here in the south of the U.K., and its supposed to last into the weekend, temperatures of 26 degrees is forecast for Sunday.

We have a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy today and our lovely Sasha is hosting  and she has chosen the theme of Birthday.

I have coloured up the beautiful Jillian from the Jillian and Friends stamp set, which is one of the new Whimsy releases by the very talented artist Sylvia Zet,

I have coloured her using DI reinkers.

The papers are from the new Maja collection Vintage Romance and they are called Love Poetry, I absolutely adore them, you will definitely be seeing more of these. The dies I have used are by Joy and Magnolia Doohickey. The lace and pearl string are from the Ribbon Girls.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Victorian Velvet
Belt and Shoes: Hickory Smoke
Flowers: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar

Our sponsor this time is the lovely Sandy from Live and Love Crafts, you could win:

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in and thank you for all your good wishes for my new DT, but sadly due to reasons beyond my control I have had to step down.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gina. Such a sweet image, wonderful colour, tone and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Gina!! Beautiful image and colored so pretty with the reinkers! Lots of lovely details too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what can I say Gina...your work...as always...simply stunning!!! Your colouring and use of embellishments always amaze me...a truly gorgeous card my crafty friend! Wishing you a fabulous weekend Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delicate and very pretty card Gina, your sumptuous embellishments surrounding the sweet image are beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just one of the sweetest images Gina - love her and you have coloured her beautifully. AS always, there is so much gorgeousness with your embellishments.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gina! Wow! Your card is absolutely stunning! I LOVE your work!! I'm always so very proud to feature your work at F&F! This image is so very cute!
    I need to go back and admire your card some more now!! I hope your having a great week!!
    Hugs and smiles, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally Beautiful hun, I love this image and she's coloured beautifully, have I missed something? darn always happens when I'm not looking, hope your ok, hugs Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this Gina! There is absolutely nothing to not like about it! Well as always with your cards. (HUG). Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet and pretty card :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You Rocked this one just so much Sweetness here!

    ReplyDelete