Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 28 August 2016

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Reminder Card

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. It is a Bank Holiday weekend here in the U.K. so most of us have an extra day off this week (although it's not quite time for me to go back to school yet).

I am popping in today with a reminder card for the current challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and our challenge is 

'Use a Die Cut' - nice and easy right?

I have made another Christmas card and stamped up the very sweet Tilda with Christmas Lamp and masked her with my favourite background stamp, Old Swedish Church. I have used DI reinkers to colour her.

All the die cuts I have used are Joy dies from Noor Design UK. Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product. 

The gorgeous Pom Pom trim and Shabby White Ruffled ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain
Coat, Hat: Weathered Wood
Trousers: Weathered Wood, Hickory Smoke
Lamp: Gathered Twigs, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed
Church: Hickory Smoke, Mustard Seed

Our sponsors for this challenge are the:


You could win:


So come and join us.

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

9 comments:

  1. this is so stunning !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty Gina. So soft and festive.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love those crisp icy tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monochromatic look and all your Pom poms look fabulous. A beautiful Winter Scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwww......so beautiful. I love it....so nice colored and such beautiful materials used......Very very pretty.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gina,
    Gorgeous What a beautiful creation lovely details en colors .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina, such a beauty, as I said before, I just love your colouring and how you have used your wow powder to create such a sparkly effect!!! Very Christmassy!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this in monotone grey Gina. This image is perfect for the colour you have chosen along with all your gorgeous embellishments.
    Lorriane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the winter blues here and I always enjoy when you creat a little scene for us :) xx

    ReplyDelete