Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 30 April 2017

New Challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Sitting Spring Tilda

Hi everyone,

I'm back again, if you are looking for the Paper Nest Dolls card, please scroll down.

*********************************

This afternoon we have a new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia
Our theme for this month is the ever popular 
Anything Goes'.

I have coloured up Sitting Spring Tilda, from the latest Spring Time collection and masked her with with Magnolia Kit from the same collection. I have colourd the stamps with DI reinkers. 

I cut out a circle die in Artistico water colour paper and stamped Tilda  using Stazon Timber Brown ink, mounted her onto some white card cut with a Joy die (sorry I can't remember the name of it, but the link is at the bottom of the page). I finished it off with some pearl string.

I have made a circular easel by cutting an extra large Spellbinders die. 

The papers are from a Pion collection called Scented Lavender and are called Preserving the Scent and Limaeus Botanical Journey (Aquilegia Vulgaris) and have been pained with white gesso around the edges. 

Most of the embellishments are from my crafty stash, but I linked the ones I can at the bottom of this post.


I have also added a hidden tag which sits behind the Joy die on the top left hand side of the card.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Bow: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
Cardigan: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord,  Picked Raspberry
Trousers: Hickory Smoke
Boots: Pumice Stone
Flowers: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Picked Raspberry, Bundled Sage, Black Soot
Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

Our fabulous sponsor for this months challenge is:

You could win:


Well that's it from me today.

Enjoy the rest of your day and if you are in the U.K. the extended weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

7 comments:

  1. So very cute, sweet and detailed Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, this is just gorgeous as ever. Beautiful design and fabulous colouring.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet image and card Gina, hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation whit the lovely laces and details !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card Gina! Love that tag! BIG TIME! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely
    Also this card is just fantastic and one can see that much love goes into your cards. I always am in awe when I see how you drape the ribbons and bows - when I do it, it looks like Elly the cat played with it LOL! Gorgeous colouring as well!
    Have a lovely evening!
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete