Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 1 October 2017

New Ribbon Girl Challenge - Winter Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great weekend, gosh it's the 1st of October already, WOW, September zoomed past. I've noticed the trees are changing colour a lot earlier this year and they look gorgeous.

Anyway enough of my waffling as this morning we begin a new card challenge at the Ribbon Girl

I have coloured up an older Maggie called 'Winter Tilda' and masked her with Old Swedish Church. 

I have used distress reinkers to colour her and sprinkled some frantage around the image which I think is great for falling snow. For the lying snow I have used glamour dust.

Peeping out of the top left hand side is some gorgeous Silver Star Twinkle tinsel.

The flower arrangement is made up of a white daisy, I removed the centre and replaced it with a fabulous silver glitter flatback, carnation, beaded stamens, pine cones (painted with white gesso), and frosted berries. I have also added some twinklets to the daisy and carnation which gives a lovely icy look.

I used some white/white spot organza ribbon to make the bow and made another bow made from silver metallic twine, attached a silver candy cane charm, finishing off with a beautiful diamante snowflake in the centre.

Towards the bottom of the card, I've placed some beautiful 'Phoebe' white guipure lace, some more silver tinsel and double row pearl trim, not forgetting the very seasonal pom pom trim.

Finally I've draped some oval pearl string from one side of the card to the other.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat, Hat and Boots: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Background: Hickory Smoke, Victorian Velvet, Black Soot

As always, we have THREE beautiful prizes up for grabs:

First Prize
 Papers from Maja Design, Sweden - the prize will be sent directly to the winner

Second Prize:
Second prize:  Your choice of 2 of the Christmas Mini Packs of 6x6 papers from the Ribbon Girl.


Third Prize:
A stamp of the winner's choice from LOTV


I will be popping back in this afternoon.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Gina, its so so pretty! Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Gina and full of lovely festive detail!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete