Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 13 October 2017

Paper Nest Dolls - Avery with Poinsettia

Good morning my lovelies,

I hope you have had a good week.

I have a couple of cards to post today so I am starting off with one for the Paper Nest Dolls which is featured in this months Paper Craft Essentials magazine.

This sweet doll is called Avery with Poinsettia and I have coloured her with distress ink reinkers.

The ice crystal die cut down the left hand side has been cut from a Joy Crafts die and I've added some twinklets which gives a lovely frosty look. Tucked underneath the flowers are some sprawling ferns which have been cut from a Magnolia Doohickeys die.

The pom pom trim, to me they look like huge snowballs lol and the ribbon are from the 

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Boots and Flower Pot: Iced Spruce
Poinsettia: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany

I will be back later.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment