Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 15 December 2017

New Challenge at Fussy and Fancy - Mistletoe Fairy

Good morning everyone,

I hope you have had a fab week, the big day is drawing near. Are you all ready? I'm almost done, I've still got a few cards to make and wrapping to do, but I'm nearly there. I am looking forward to spending Christmas at with my youngest son George and his girlfriend, they are hosting this year, I can't remember the last time we didn't host. On boxing day we are off to visit my eldest son Mike and his girlfriend so I am really looking forward to Christmas this year!

Anyway enough of me rambling on as we have a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy today and our theme is:
Christmas

This little cutie is a Whimsy stamp called 'Mistletoe Fairy'. As you can see I've not coloured her in the traditional mistletoe colours, just because I can lol! I fancied giving her some red berries. As always I have coloured her with distress ink reinkers.

The holly has been cut from a Joycrafts die, the ivy from a Leane Creatief die, and the gorgeous doily is a Fantasy die cut.

The papers are from the Hobby House.

The lace and pearl cluster is from the Ribbon Girl.

The flowers, gold berries, ribbon and jingle bells are from my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Wings: Aged Mahogany, Barn Door, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

The winner of this challenge will win a guest designer spot for an upcoming challenge.

I will be popping back in an hour with a reminder card for a different challenge.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gina. Such a sweet image!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh!.. This is Beautiful!.. Fantastic Colouring.. and the stamp is Lovely!... Love the colours you have used.. Great Decorations too. FAB Card! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say that would correctly describe the beauty of this card...a HUGE WOW I think is probably the best...absolutely breathtaking Gina!!! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gina this is SO GORGEOUS (as are all your creations!). Great coloring and such a pretty design showcasing your image! GREAT job and awesome holiday inspiration! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete